Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wakarusa Off-Road Challenge

Well it has been the HOTTEST summer ever, and so along with that, my training has not been what I would like it to be. I have been mostly indoors working weights and strength but not quite as much endurance training. But......Nonetheless, I have been hankerin' for some racin', so I decided to go ahead and sign up for the Bonk Hard Racing Wakarusa Off-Road Challenge in Lawrence, Kansas. I don't usually like to drive 6 hours one-way for a race that will last less than 4 hours, but I can't help it. I need to get my race fix on. September 8th, 2012.
http://bonkhardracing.com/races/wakarusa_challenge/default.asp
I think this race looks pretty fun. We shall see.

Post by Bryan Greaser

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blah blah blah...update this blog man!

Anonymous said...

Blah blah, update this succkah