Thursday, September 24, 2009

Berryman 36 Hour Adventure Race

Since our Cyclewerx team cannot do the Berryman Adventure due to several schedule conflicts, I have managed to team up with Mid-Rivers Adventures to compete in the 36 hour race on September 26-27. I really didn't want to miss it this year. While I don't know the people that I am racing with, it is sure to be an adventure on so many levels.
There are some great teams coming in for this race, including an awesome team, WEDALI, from Minnesota, Golite from Colorado, Alpine Shop, Bushwacker, and a team from Texas. There are 12 teams in the 4 person co-ed division and many more in other divisions competing in the 36 hour race.
My goal is to finish this race. Post race report to follow sometime next week!
Post by Bryan Greaser

No comments: